VODKA LEMONADE COCKTAIL
1 tsp. lavender flavored simple syrup
8 oz. lemonade
1 lavender sprig
1. Combine simple syrup and vodka and stir in a tall glass.
2. Add ice, then 8 oz. lemonade and freshly squeezed lemon juice to mixture.
3. Blend all ingredients with a cocktail stirrer and top with a spring of fresh lavender.
Round one. #cocktail #daiquri #giraffe #dubai #yrbsontour (at Manchester Airport (MAN))
Bomb Pop ShotsIngredients
- 1/3 ounce Sprite *
- 1/3 ounce lemon vodka *
- 2/3 ounce blue curacao
- 2/3 ounce grenadine
- *Note: Can use Mike’s Hard Lemonade or Smirnoff Ice in place of theseInstructions
- Mix the Sprite and vodka in a shaker with some ice to chill it.
- Strain into glass.
- Using a spoon turned upside down angled into the vodka mix just to slightly break the surface, very slowly pour the blue curacao. It must be done with patience, or the two will mix and you won’t get the same effect. You’ll see the white layer begin to exist.
- Next add in the grenadine. The easiest way to do this is to pour close to the edge of the glass to create an almost waterfall effect inside the glass. Since the grenadine is so thick, it’ll drop to the bottom of the glass.